Integrative Medicine | Cardiovascular Medicine | Interventional Cardiology
Helping you live a healthy and happy life
Pedro Martinez-Clark, MD is an internationally renowned physician in South Florida. Originally from Colombia, S.A., Dr. Martinez-Clark established his medical practice in Miami in 2008 after completing his training at Case Western Reserve University and the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School. With board certifications in internal medicine, cardiovascular medicine, and interventional cardiology Dr. Martinez-Clark has developed an international practice and has positioned himself as one of the top cardiologists in the region. Despite the fact that many celebrities, athletes, and high profile individuals have trusted Dr. Martinez-Clark for their medical care, he firmly believes that every human being should have access to the best medical care.
- Co-founder of Miami MedTech, the first Miami-based healthcare incubator for medical technologies.
- Founder and chief medical officer of Interventional Concepts, Inc., a contract research organization for early stage life sciences startups.
- International speaker, author of numerous juried and indexed journal publications, and co-author of the Hurst medical textbook chapter on systems of care for primary angioplasty.
- Pioneer in percutaneous aortic valve replacement in South Florida.
- Co-developed several cardiovascular technologies and procedures.
- Winner of the “best research award” at the 2014 SCAI meeting.
- Past medical director for Syntheon, LLC —a medical device firm in South Florida.